Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
superdd and any other dentists ... I was talking with a friend and exchanging some fun dentist visit stories and just figured it would be best to go to the horse for the funniest stories.
Here's one of my stories ... My regular dentist when I was really young didn't use any anesthetic before jamming the needle with novacane in my mouth. Besides being scared crapless about needles at that age the freaking thing hurt like hell. As such I developed an incredible fear of going to the dentist because everytime I went I had something painful done (partly my fault since I never took my care of my teeth as a child). Finally we changed dentists when I was about 10. I still had this intense fear of the dentist however. The first time I went was for a tooth that had to be taken out and I was amazed that the guy gave me gas and I barely felt a thing. The next time I went was for some x-rays. Well ... no one told me what I was there for and the x-ray machine scared the crap out of me. Well ... I locked myself in the bathroom b/c he said it would be quick and relatively painless (dentist thought it was funny). I only came out a half hour later when they agreed to gas me first. So long story short ... I locked myself in bathroom till they gassed me to take x-rays. [:p]

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
I have no funny dentist stories.

1. When I was real young (in my pre-teen years) my dentist thinks I need to get my wisdom teeth extracted. Bastard was looking at the wrong x-rays.[dunce]

2. When getting my wisdom teeth out in my teen years (17? & different dentist), I get my pain meds. Not the good stuff mind you. I pop them and go fishing with my friends. I start feeling bad, eyes itching & watering. I've felt this before. The dimwit gave me aspirin. He should know I am allergic since I put it down in the allergies section. Did an imitation of a puffer fish for the next couple of days.[rage][timebomb]

If my parents weren't such nice people, those guys might have had some malpractice suits. What the hell, why do I get the num-nuts for dentists?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Gas you to take x-rays! HAHAHAHA....I wish I had a dentist that gassed me for stuff. I actually had an ingrown tooth...basically my teeth had no room for a new tooth to come out...so there was a tooth stuck on the roof of my mouth...she never put me down...she just shot me up with needles left and right all over the place...then took a knife to me...then a huge pliar and just started yanking...it suks when the doctor tells u...ok U try to stay still while i pull...and u try to go the opposite way ok? That just scared the crap out of me. I think I need my rear molars taken out now..17 is probably the right age...my back teeth are hurting like bIatches...anything cold or sweeet make it hurt...maybe a cavity but omg ... they hurt...and are coming loose...dear god I hope they gas me...

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GZire

1. When I was real young (in my pre-teen years) my dentist thinks I need to get my wisdom teeth extracted. Bastard was looking at the wrong x-rays.[dunce]

2. When getting my wisdom teeth out in my teen years (17? & different dentist), I get my pain meds. Not the good stuff mind you. I pop them and go fishing with my friends. I start feeling bad, eyes itching & watering. I've felt this before. The dimwit gave me aspirin. He should know I am allergic since I put it down in the allergies section. Did an imitation of a puffer fish for the next couple of days.[rage][timebomb]

If my parents weren't such nice people, those guys might have had some malpractice suits. What the hell, why do I get the num-nuts for dentists?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Amazed no lawsuits were filed ... guess you Hawaii folk really are nicer than us mainlanders

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ru_G36c

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GZire

Amazed no lawsuits were filed ... guess you Hawaii folk really are nicer than us mainlanders

i wanted to practice in hawaii, but people were paying their deductibles and copays with pineapples and coconuts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts