Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't introduce myself when I first got here, so I guess even though this is an Off Topics thread, how old is everyone and what is it that you do.

I will start the ball rolling:

I'm 22 and I am an HTML programmer for Gartner Group in Stamford, CT. I don't yet own a G35, but I plan on waiting for the '04s before I get what I want.

BTW, I am not one of those annoying Honda kids with all of the Fast & The Furious crap, I just love cars, pics on request.

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just realized I am the most retarded board whore ever, I didn't even look for an Out There forum [crazy]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Everyone's allowed 2 mistakes... so you've hit your quota. Prepare to get flamed on your next one. [;)]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
mistake #1: not doing a search for a topic on age and occupation.

mistake #2: not posting an Off Topic thread in the Off Topic forum.

mistake #3: not recognizing mistakes 1 & 2 after having mistake #1 pointed out to you and realizing yourself you made mistake #2.

and mistake #4 will be trying to argue your way out of mistakes 1-3 (this one IS avoidable, but only you can decide whether or not you want to make it).

I told you you'd be flamed.[:p]

By the way, welcome to the board. [cheers]

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Damn kloh,

You threw out the bait, he took it, then you lured him in hard and fast! That's harsh, but funny.

Welcome to the club Sirmilton, you just got your first official ribbing!

[:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice to meet you Ken... I was expecting to get flamed for being a stupid Honda driver, but I hope to rid myself of the stigma... secondly, how do you know I was not testing you from the get go... oh who am I kidding!

Well, I hope you all can educate me and I can help educate you, and in the mean time we can decide once and for all that that was the first and last time I will be flamed for a damn good reason.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
LOL, sirmilton!

Glad you saw the humor in all the good-natured ribbing and didn't take it the wrong way. By the way, I was a former Honda owner as well. I've had almost all of them at some point... First Civic, then Accord, then Integra, then Prelude. Almost got myself an Odyssey (for the wife and kids) but opted for the Mazda MPV instead since I couldn't rationalize paying OVER MSRP for a MINIVAN.

Anyways, welcome again and I look forward to more exchanges in the future. As long as you stay away from saying your Civic can take any of our G's, you'll be fine. [:D]

-Ken

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

As long as you stay away from saying your Civic can take any of our G's, you'll be fine. [:D]

-Ken
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

but it has VTEC!!!... [banghead]

I'm a pretty level headed guy, and I sure know how to have fun.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
VTECH, Schmeetech... Both my prelude and integra had VTEC, and I can tell you, there's no comparison. The G is not only more powerful, it's smoooooooooth! Fastest-shifting auto I've ever driven. You'll see what I mean when you get yours.

-Ken

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sirmilton, you are going to need to get the Six Speed MT to really understand the power of this machine. As for the Honda Jokes, my Wife's Odyssey is the second best piece of equipment in the driveway. If you are in the market for a family moving machine, it's the best. If you want a smooth driving, fast as all get up sports sedan for under 40 Grand, you get a G-35. Best of luck!

G35/S/6MT DP over Graphite, Premium.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kfreefall

As for the Honda Jokes, my Wife's Odyssey is the second best piece of equipment in the driveway. If you are in the market for a family moving machine, it's the best.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
This is why the dealers can charge a premium for the car. I wish that weren't the case, because I think I would have liked it better than the MPV... but for a minivan, the MPV is pretty nice when it's fully loaded.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kfreefall

Sirmilton, you are going to need to get the Six Speed MT to really understand the power of this machine.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
So if he gets a 5AT he won't understand? What are you saying here kree?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Shifting is overrated!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

The auto ROCKS!!!!!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You know, I just realized what a loser that made me sound like. What am I, in high school? [loser]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.