Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had heard of this company, but I didn't know how good the prices were until I saw them. The dealer wanted List price ($329.99) for the Eibach Pro-Kit, and I got them here for $189.10!!! [bigeyes]Insane prices, fast delivery. Feel free to browse, plus check out the car on the front page... [8D].

http://www.adventon.com/

Can't wait to see my aerokit lowered!!! [jump2]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
254 Posts
dude just checked them out and.....cat back for the sedan
greddy evo 474.00 it looks like it eliminates the middle muffler--nice..[:D] not to sure what i think if the tip though maybe a little ricey[rockon]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Nice X, be sure to post some pics once it is lowered. That sounds about right also in price for an Eibach kit...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Nice X, be sure to post some pics once it is lowered. That sounds about right also in price for an Eibach kit...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Will do Chaz, I can't wait to experience the added handling and control, let alone the looks! Hey VQ, how did your Acura ride with the pro-Kit? Much like factory? Thanks guys...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind V, you answered it in the other thread. Thanks, I just hope my G rides the same, with minimal stiffness added...

XL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts