Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by John Neff

Today's getting crazy, man. Not long after AutoWeek decided to release images of the Nissan GT-R, which we're unfortunately not allowed to display here, Inside Line went ahead and opened its own coffers that contained 11 new shots of the car that promises 911 performance at a Z06 price. These pics, however, appear to be official ones courtesy of Nissan, so check them out in the gallery. No more news has been offered in terms of engine specs and power output, though we do know it goes from 0-60 MPH in 3.5 seconds, does the quarter-mile in 11.7 seconds and can hit 192 MPH. Oh yeah, and its base MSRP will start below $80,000. We assume outlets like Motor Trend, AutoWeek and Inside Line know more about the car that they're not saying, but at least we have these pretty pictures to look at while we wait.

[Source: Inside Line]
Once more, with feeling: Inside Line releases its pics of the Nissan GT-R - Autoblog

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I'm still pissed. I was really determined to wait until the official debut.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Hahaa....and the war continues!!! Hey so does the official GT-R site with the countdown still only shows the countdown box??? I wish Nissan is punking these people and really do have something up their sleeves.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
^^^A lot of the numbers coming out are based on pre-order sheets from Japan. I don't think Nissan is punking guys, but I'm wondering if Nissan secretly OK'd the release or if the mag is up shit creek due to the early release.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I doubt it....this is the 2nd time! They seriously need to stop that. I don't see shit like this happening to BMW or Lexus, so wtf do they have against our team???

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
^^^I would find it mildy amusing if the numbers released by the mag were not accurate.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn, it looks like the current model of Mitsubish Eclipse in that picture... What dah heck??!!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Would love to see that eclipse :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
OK, at least they are better than dude, 750 & Zooms. I think 0's posts are pretty witty though.

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
OK, at least they are better than dude, 750 & Zooms. I think 0's posts are pretty witty though.
yea zero is funny as hell at times....his posts always come from left field

750....a few okes here and there. he seems to always be the antagonist.

super...is the one word bandit

zooms...argumentative at every turn. sometimes he references things that I have no clue about or gets long-winded in his posts.

youre posts are mostly informative from what ive seen, some are just reg conversation the rest....welll they are "..........."

14cent rarely posts anything of substance...hes been counting for weeks now

hexx...MIA as of late but usually posts quality

smoke....the same

neft......youll get something inspirational/makes sense from him occasionally...the rest is just reckless banter.

no one else really PWs....

i think my posts are objective and witty from time to time...only when im not purely PWing...then they maybe short worded to keep up with all the posting goin on and my workload here.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Yeah with Zooms I really do it more to piss him off. Hell sometimes I don't even agree with what I'm writing............ultimately it's about winding up Zooms. :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts