Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went last night Dia. Graphite/ Grpahite witha PRem/no nav package...

Expecting it in July...just felt like spreading the news...

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thanks man...a hefty wait...they had everycolor for april-may
but dia. graph for july...

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wow, that's a long wait. I thought the wait times were reducing, but I guess not. Congrats, but the wait SUCKS [V]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
143 Posts
I could not wait that long. I'm pulling tricks outta a bag here and using ALL of my feminine whims to get mine within 60 days...[boink][boink][boink][boink][boink]

6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hmmm I need to move to Georgia and become a Saleman at the Infiniti dealer there...hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I hope you would never sink to that level. [:D]

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am going to digress here and let you know I make it out to El Paso and Dallas frequently for my job...

[;)]

6-speed

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well like i said Dia. Graph has the longest wait, and yes they are doubling their production on the G35 Coupe.o well, thats the color i wanna it...i won't with another color just to get it faster.[rockon]

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jrenee2112

I am going to digress here and let you know I make it out to El Paso and Dallas frequently for my job...

[;)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What exactly do you do Renee? I am in Houston but originally from Dallas...an am still 4 hours from there...[V]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Work for Cingular...I go to El Paso and Dallas where we have offices a couple of times a month. I loathe El Paso...there ain't shit to do out there and its depressing as hell. Juarez is scary - I took a wrong turn one time and thank God I had fedexed my gun because I needed it. [thmsup]

6-speed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts