Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal...You only have $2K to spend on mods...The only condition is you don't void the warranty...How would you spend the $2K??

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
869 Posts
One Word: prostitutes

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
316 Posts
A big ass aluminum spoiler on the back, some blue neon lights underneath the car, and a bottle of soy sauce.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Spend the 2k on some nice wheels and tires, then sell your original wheels and tires and use that money to get you some ho's.

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good ideas...But I never PAID for a P.O.A.....[:D]

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

Good ideas...But I never PAID for a P.O.A.....[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You always do, in some way or the other.[banghead]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed....[boink]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
What? I was talking about gardening. Guess I forgot the e.

[:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I'm a bit late to the game here, but I'd definitely do wheels too. Even though I like the stock 18's, would be nice to upgrade them a little. Other alternatives? Splash guards & clear bra. Just not sure I REALLY want those yet.

And lead, I knew you were talking about gardening. Potty minds... sheesh.[bigmouth]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
869 Posts
I second that lead, much more cost effective.

---------------

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

Burnt Orange Leather ~$900
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Good one! Didn't think of that. But then, I would have had to have gotten the graphite interior to begin with. I don't think Burnt Leather would look good with the grays of the willow interior.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Probably not. If I get 2 Grand and decide not to do performance mods you can bet your ass that I will be getting the things I just listed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If I thought I could, I'd get a better paint job!

[:(!]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
$2k I have to spend on this car?

I'd probably put it all in the stereo.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I was reading that the dealers will be installing a supercharger kit that will be covered under the warranty. I think I saw it on this website. Do more research on it and make sure that it won't void your warranty. See how much more are gonna have to spend on your car and get the super and I think it's better than ricy stuff.

·
Registered
869 Posts
the supercharger will be much more than $2k... sorry.

---------------

1 - 20 of 23 Posts