Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Can't we just put all of this into a single topic? We now have three topics to cover something that is unofficially official with a bunch of third-party information that all seems to say the same things.

Just my thoughts.

Yes, I'm slightly bothered by the 15HP and 19"s. The HP would be nice, the wheels - well - not sure about that.

Kal.

'04 G35 Coupe 6MT, Black/Black, Premium Package, Aero Package w/Spoiler

·
Registered
780 Posts
i think the current interior looks nicer than that picture in the article, the new clock location is ugly

6MT Coupe/Black on Black/Premium Pkg/Aero Pkg/Stillen Valence Grilles/Clear Corner/Nismo or JWT intake soon

·
Registered
395 Posts
I believe that this new six-spoke rim as featured on the 2005 Coupe will be the 19".

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

I am dying to see what those 19" rims on the new coupes look like!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Yeah it is, looks like a 225/50/17 tire.

Coupe Pearl 5AT Leather
Just a Z tube and K&N drop in so far.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the redline on the tach has been
increased to 6800 rpm? I wonder if that's how they got
that extra 15 horses.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I don't even see a redline on the tach in the photo.

It would be interesting if thats where they got the extra horses from though.

Coupe Pearl 5AT Leather
Just a Z tube and K&N drop in so far.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Go to infinitinews.com and follow the links to photo gallery.
You'll find the same picture with better resolution.

·
Registered
4 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Has anyone noticed that the redline on the tach has been
increased to 6800 rpm? I wonder if that's how they got
that extra 15 horses.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Interesting, that is a possibility for the coupe. But on the Sedan they did state a torque increase as well as horsepower. I would hope that the coupe also receives a torque increase.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Like everything else this is just speculation but I was told that chances are, the bump in horsepower is on paper only. Japanese automaters routinely underrate their engines. They may have just decided to put on paper what the actual hp rating is. This makes most sense to me.

6MT|Ivory Pearl|Willow Leather|Premium Package

1 - 13 of 13 Posts