Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just woundering if anyone is following the events in the capitol Kiev? I was woundeing why the revolt is taking place? I thought I saw on the news that the gov. was democratic but it was very corrupt and has currently fled. I know the Ukraine has always been divided between east/west cultures and I thought the gov. just recently passed a law banning free speech and assembly to the public so the people decided to revolt. Is this true? Any thoughts on the revolt in the Ukraine?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'll bet you can do a search for news and go back to some of the earlier stories when it first broke to get some of the basics. Everything now reported is day to day events and lastest updates.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The revolt in Ukraine started because nationalists want to seize power and turn Ukraine into nationalist state where Ukrainians will live without other nations. The present nationalist government made list of non-Ukrainians in the territories under their control and puts all these poor people into guarded zones where these people being kept without food for days. It reminds me of concentration camps. As far as I know some Jews were publically executed and photos of their execution later appeared in many Ukrainian cities with inscription 'All Jews and non-Ukrainians will die.' The current events in Ukraine remind me of Yugoslavia, but atrocities of Ukrainian nationalists are something infernal, I've never met such things before. And these bastards dare to call themselves 'an opposition' while they are just some punitive forces...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts