Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there from the New York City Metro Area? There's about 6-7 dealers (Infiniti, that is) within 50 miles but I can't find anyone willing to give coupe test drives, auto or 6MT. Anyone else have better luck?

·
Registered
15 Posts
sup fpm, as my name implies, I'm from New York, got my test drive at North Shore Infiniti in Long Island. Trust me, they will give you a test drive, then try to sell you the car that second, as in my case. But I didn't buy from them cause they didn't cut me a deal at that time. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I test drive my north shore too. I was about 3 month ago and no problem about sales. See story posted "waiting time killing me"[alien]
P.S. We should have a Long Island meet on day.
allan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help. Did you need to call ahead or did you just show up?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would call ahead to see if they have a car to test drive. I would check the infiniy.com site and to see who has the car, you are looking for in stock and then call them. Like I said, I test drive my car at North Shore Infinity (Michael Weitz) is the internet salesman, that helped me. My car is in stock at the Syracuse infinity dealer, and Michael called the dealer for my and I ordered it, and the only problem I have is, I must pick it up there. The sale is throw the Syracuse dealer, not North Shore, Michael could of ordered the car for me, but I wouldn't get till Aug. Nice Guy to hook me up with another dealer.
Allan

2003 5AT, Permium Pk.,Aero Pk, Performance Pk.

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by fpm

Anyone out there from the New York City Metro Area? There's about 6-7 dealers (Infiniti, that is) within 50 miles but I can't find anyone willing to give coupe test drives, auto or 6MT. Anyone else have better luck?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Send specs on the coupe you want and I'll see if there are any around the way you want? Send me a private message or call me on my cell phone 516-503-7652. The problem is that since the allocation for May was so small that there are no coupes around and the ones that are around are sold so there are none available for test drives.

If you can get over by tuesday night I might be able to get one out for a quick test drive.

Ordering is no problem but you are looking at August unless there is a cancellation.[angel]

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti. Love Infiniti's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts