Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting gas yesterday at Wawa (it's a PA thing!) and a beautiful DG 6MT G35 pulled around the parking lot. DAMN does that exhaust sound sweet. I never noticed how low it was when I was driving it. I thought a V12 Lambo pulled in!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, the car still had a temp tag and everything. Sounded SWEET!

Congrats on your star Chaz!

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Damn I need to hear this exhaust now. I use to be obsessed with my exhaust on my stang which is why I had two-chamber flowmasters along with an off-road h-pipe installed on it. It sounded mean! hehe gotta love no cats baby!

Sweet I got a star [8D]...you get a new one every 50 posts or something?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hey Im the first inaugural member to recieve a star...do I get a cookie or something? hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh, yes uno star per 50. I do have an extra box of Girl Scout Cookies... hmmmm... and they're Caramel Delights!

The sound isn't like a Mustang sound, it's a tighter sound. Not so much rumble, but similar to an exotic low pitched whine almost. Sounded sweet [8D]

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
hehe caramel delights...NICE! I have had my fair share of girl scout cookies though...already bought like 5 boxes in the past couple weeks...love them things! Yeah obviously its not going to sound like a stang...I was just referencing my stang in that I love exhaust sounds...at least GOOD SOUNDS! Not rice-burners or weed wackers...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
85 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Not rice-burners or weed wackers...[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hey now, dont be hatin'![;)] owner of a semi-ricey-sounding civic here[:D]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint, cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JustAnotherCivic

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Not rice-burners or weed wackers...[:D]

hey now, dont be hatin'![;)] owner of a semi-ricey-sounding civic here[:D]

The truth hurts man...hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
85 Posts
yeh, i think i might put my stock exhaust back on anyway, cause the amount of power it frees up is minimal and its not worth the extra attention.

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint, cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

·
Registered
172 Posts
wow, im suprised at you Mr. "lets take the windshield off because it adds weight."

lol, ok so you're not that bad, but youd be willing to give up the sound you love so very much and the horsepower you struggle to find just because of the extra attention that you love anyways? (except from cops of course [8D])

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

I was getting gas yesterday at Wawa (it's a PA thing!)

Wawa started life as a Jersey thing thank you very much

6MT|Ivory Pearl|Willow Leather|Premium Package|3 Point Seat Belts|20 Gallon Fuel Tank|Interior Hood Open Switch|Hood|Power Windows|Power Window Switches|Infiniti G35 Car Manual|Steering Wheel|Gas Pedal|Passenger Seat|Windshield|Speedometer|Air Brakes (only with windows open)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Man, talk about bringing a post back from the dead. Post whore! [:D]

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

All of these young sluts coming out of the woodwork.

young slut is right. ru averages almost 9 posts per day. damn!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Man, talk about bringing a post back from the dead. Post whore! [:D]

Is it post-whoring to post about how someone else is a post-whore?

'04 G35 Coupe 6MT, Black/Black, Premium Package, Aero Package w/Spoiler

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
Is it post-whoring to post about how someone else is a post-whore?

[lol]

6MT|Ivory Pearl|Willow Leather|Premium Package|3 Point Seat Belts|20 Gallon Fuel Tank|Interior Hood Open Switch|Hood|Power Windows|Power Window Switches|Infiniti G35 Car Manual|Steering Wheel|Gas Pedal|Passenger Seat|Windshield|Speedometer|Air Brakes (only with windows open)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
No! [:)]

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by superdds

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

All of these young sluts coming out of the woodwork.

young slut is right. ru averages almost 9 posts per day. damn!

Summer session is only 2 days a week & I have yet to find a job ... this is my life [banghead]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts