Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
No. As a matter of fact, it makes me sick that at 18 you're so incredibly spoiled that you could be dissatisfied with such an incredible car.

[:(!]

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Oh, I can beat that. Some kid at my high school got a brand new Mercedes for her 16th birthday. So she screamed and cursed at her dad and told him she'd hate him forever because she wanted a Viper.[banghead]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Are you serious?!?!?! God help whoever marries that woman!

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
unbelieveable...

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

i hate it i hate it i hate it, i want a coupe .. why o why did i waste all my money on a sedan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else feel like this?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Why do you hate it? It is a great car...although the coupe is nice as well. Did you not test drive it before you bought it? Or Daddy buy it for you? Why did you buy a car you hate? Not sure I understand that one...please explain.

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by struan87

Oh, I can beat that. Some kid at my high school got a brand new Mercedes for her 16th birthday. So she screamed and cursed at her dad and told him she'd hate him forever because she wanted a Viper.[banghead]

And this is just outrageous. People like that make me sick!!!

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
When I was in highschool, a kid got a hummer(one of the older ones). About a week later he was driving a blazer with all the 4x4 stuff on it. It looked like it cost atleast 50k. When I asked why he got rid of the hummer, he said it was too hard to park. After highschool, his parrents bought him a house, boat, and a bad ass esclade with 20" rims.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I'm sure we had some of those, sav505. We also had the kids who crashed their first Suburban/Viper/F-350 and had it replaced within a week. What really annoyed me was the parents who knew their kids were fools, so they bought them the biggest, heaviest truck they could find. Then they'd be safe when they plowed into something while talking on a cell phone, eating breakfast, drinking coffee and doing their makeup (or shaving--don't want to be sexist).

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by struan87

Oh, I can beat that. Some kid at my high school got a brand new Mercedes for her 16th birthday. So she screamed and cursed at her dad and told him she'd hate him forever because she wanted a Viper.[banghead]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[censored] Bitch!

·
Registered
818 Posts
When you actually have to WORK to pay for this stuff, it gives you a much better appreciation!!!

You're crying because you have a $30K car instead of a $35-38K car @ 18?? R U [censored] kidding me??

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I saw a guy I graduated from college with at AutoX, and he was showing off his brand new Z06...which he bought when he sold his dad's old M5...

·
Registered
48 Posts
one girl at my school got a bmw 5 series when she turned 16, then she got an SL 500 when her dad died at 17, then she got a new range rover 6 months later and now she 18 and just got an SLK 55. i go to a private school and there's more money in my parking lot than a ferrari dealership[phatyo]

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Joola

when her dad died at 17,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Wow! Her dad was only 17 when he died?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
this thread is making me sick.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
818 Posts
Me 2....[crazy]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
48 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

Wow! Her dad was only 17 when he died?
wrote it wrong...figure it out.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
I say to Bizz's 12 posts.......

Probably some poor kid who got a government supplied computer. Bizz, post a picture of your dad's I35 and your G35 together.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

Thats a really funny picture![lol]
Can't you almost feel its hot breath?
[lol]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

1 - 20 of 74 Posts