Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like everyone is getting Diamond Graphite. My last two cars were black, so I thought I should get something different. But I have to say that even though the silver looks good, the black looks terrific. I'm just surprised so few folks are getting black.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Blk/Blk Baby!!!! Goes good with my Jedi Knight Cape!

[:D]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The black hides the lines of the car too much and most of it disappears into shadow as a result. The Diamond Graphite is dark but still allows the sexy curves to stand out.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Black is just too hard to keep clean. I don't have time to wash it every week.

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
74 Posts
Kloh....every week? I know if I had black, I would feel the cumpulsion to wash it every day. I think the black looks sweet when freshly polished. But, it looks very "weathered" when not.

Carribean Blue baby!!!

peace

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
gumbee... guess that goes to show I've never had a black car!

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

The black hides the lines of the car too much and most of it disappears into shadow as a result. The Diamond Graphite is dark but still allows the sexy curves to stand out.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's why I got Ivory Pearl on Graphite interior!

Got Lines? [;)]

Xzel

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
45 Posts
Opinions are like assholes...every one has one!! [:D]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
9 Posts
i get free hand car washes for life from dealer but im keeping the washes down to 2 a week for my Black G35C, so i dont tick off the car wash guys :)

Lies, Tricks, Deceit!

·
Registered
172 Posts
howd you manage to get those?

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got Silverstone which looks absolutely awsome. It's not available on the web or in the brochure but it is available. You can see it on the Nissan site for the 350 Z. Black was my second choice, it looks awsome too !

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Isn't Silverstone the same as Diamond Graphite?

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
3 Posts
Black coupe here and no regrets. It looks fantastic. The silver tones are just too common for me. The DG does look good but when they were next to each other the black just looked too classy to pass up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've got black and I love it. Who cares about the "lines"!! My black coupe is sexy...[boink]

G35Woman
G35 Coupe/Black/Graphite/6MT/Aero

·
Registered
42 Posts
i got black on black. I think it looks nice except when it gets dirty but i have free car washes for life at my dealership so im happy with it.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
You guys are spot on. My last car, Acura CL-S was black and it was gorgeous ....... when clean...... which happened when I washed it and a whole 20minutes after. Laser red stays clean much longer. I love the black but just couldn't do it again. [:D]

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi

Opinions are like assholes...every one has one!! [:D]
...and most of them stink!

[:D]

Kal.

'04 G35 Coupe 6MT, Black/Black, Premium Package, Aero Package w/Spoiler

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GeeThirtyVcoupe

Black coupe here and no regrets. It looks fantastic. The silver tones are just too common for me. The DG does look good but when they were next to each other the black just looked too classy to pass up.

I've got Black too, my first (and only) choice.

I think Black masks the lines just enough to make your eye look for them, making the car that much more eye-catching.

I've had the car 3 weeks, washed three times. I also carry a California Duster in the trunk, and garage it.

God forbid it rains, I'd rather walk home than get the damned thing dirty. [:p]

Kal.

'04 G35 Coupe 6MT, Black/Black, Premium Package, Aero Package w/Spoiler

·
Registered
609 Posts
mine is black too, all my cars have been black. black is by far the dopest color when its clean, i just wipe mine with one of those dusting mop things and take off every morning.

Chris Oak
04 G35 6mt/black/black leather/spoiler/sunroof/brembos

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I thought I seen some heat waves coming off that picture! [:D]

2004 G35 Coupe|5AT| Brilliant Silver|Graphite Leather|Premium|Perfomance|Aero|Pictures

1 - 20 of 26 Posts