Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nissan Skyline Aero Concept

The nice folks over at Nihon Car and Bike have been letting out a few choice pieces of automotive tunage straight from the Nippon Convention Center at this year's Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS).​

The TAS has historically been a showcase for aftermarket tuning houses to show off their wares, but over the past several years, the OEM manufacturers have been getting into the game more and more.​

Case in point: the brand new Nissan Skyline (or Infiniti G35 on these shores) sedan gets a full body massage, with the addition of a new front fascia, side skirts, a small spoiler, and a revised rear bumper to house a set of enlarged exhaust outlets. Although it isn't clear how the Skyline got its new stance, the whole package is dropped over a set of nine-spoke, 20-inch wheels.​

No information was provided about what, if any, mods were performed within the engine bay, but knowing how Nissan's engineers can get when left alone with some R&D dollars, we'd expect something pretty entertaining.​

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
the chick has no body, so she's wack, but to each their own. as for the car, that shit looks tight. i love the back of it. they got rid of that goofy 07 rear bumper. that chrome mistake on the trunk even looks good with the exhaust down there to match it too. nice. i wonder what it will cost???

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
That would be a pretty hot package if it comes out over there. Wish the US can throw something hot on the sedans ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
the chick has no body, so she's wack, but to each their own. as for the car, that shit looks tight. i love the back of it. they got rid of that goofy 07 rear bumper. that chrome mistake on the trunk even looks good with the exhaust down there to match it too. nice. i wonder what it will cost???
that chic is WHACK, my exact terms, she looks like a damn pole, so tall n slim haha.

The back is tight for sure, Ive never seen anything like that. And the RIMS are fucken SICK!

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
i was wondering how nice wheels would look on this car. I guess they look pretty tight. This is one car you HAVE to get wheels for, 17" and 18" are not cutting it for this big car

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
that chic is WHACK, my exact terms, she looks like a damn pole, so tall n slim haha.

The back is tight for sure, Ive never seen anything like that. And the RIMS are fucken SICK!
asians like that. mexicans like big-ass girls. that's the difference ese!

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Me likey. Well the rear exhaust ports are neat looking, but I don't know how functional they would be in the real world.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

co-sign that bitch looks like olive oil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts