Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rumored to bow at the upcoming Tokyo Auto Show with a 0-62 mph sprint of two seconds, the new Nismo-tuned Nissan GT-R was just spied lapping the Nurburgring.

These photos won’t confirm either of those rumors, but they offer new information about the hottest Godzilla to date. Extra vents in the front fascia are visible to let the car’s twin-turbocharged six-cylinder engine gulp more air. Current GT-Rs make 545 hp, but the Nismo version is rumored to offer as much as 600 hp.

Other visible changes to the camouflage-covered car include a new rear bumper, which wears extra outlets too. The side sills are also deeper, and the car gets a big back wing.

Finally, expect a higher-tuned exhaust system as part of the car’s package.
See more Nissan GT-R NISMO Spy Photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I think sports car aficionados ought to be able to buy that wall paper.

Although my wife would be upset I put it up on the walls, I could tell her I saved $150,000 or so.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
It goes with your paisley ties

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
A vinyl wrap like that for ugly cars or old rusty beaters might just sell pretty good.
My 89 VW Fox wagon would have been perfect. It's red paint was bleached and faded.
I wish I had it now that I see it's potential.

·
Super Moderator
27,334 Posts
The cover up wont hide that but it does make it difficult to determine minor differences or changes to the body.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
It would be a good pattern for briefs or boxers for wearing them with thin white pants.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
With the rise in popularity of Duck Dynasty, I'm wondering how long it will take to convert to using realtree wrap on the cars.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
That's been done already. I've seen quite a few people wrap the fender flares of their Z71 in that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 30 Posts