Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way to go VQ. I like what you've done. Specs look good. Thanks for all the hard work.

[clapper]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
VQ, I remember one of the car sites had the torque and HP curves posted. Might consider stealing them for the spec page...

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
excellent as usual, VQ... and lead_foot, thanks for pointing it out. I've spent so much time here already that I've stopped "looking around" for updates.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thanks guys. I had a lot more I meant to get done last night, but got wrapped up in the Flyers game, and then foosball, and then well you know! Yeah Flyers! [boink]

I have a few things for the tech guide section, mostly links to things like Semi is talking about. Semi if you know where that link is that would be awesome, if not, I'll try to hunt that down in the next few days.

Will be away Fri. and this weekend, going to PSU to check out wedding spots with the fiance. I know, I know, let the flaming begin [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I agree, very nice work VQ and Chaz. I noticed it a couple days ago when I was looking for the 'Interchange forums' link at the bottom of the homepage and noticed the new menu bar up top. Good job! [thmsup]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'll see if I can find the link for you, VQ.

Hey, I got my third star. Cool.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Damn Semi! You're @ 500 already! NICE [clapper]

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Thanks X but VQ should get all the credit for the site. I do nothing as far as the webpage goes, I am just a moderator to the forums. [:D]

Good job VQ on the new improvements. They look really good.

BTW I got engaged two weeks ago and will be looking for wedding spots in the next couple weeks as well...hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have on word for VQ and Chaz both:

VEGAS!

My wife and I were planning the big wedding, dealing with all the stress, the parents, the cost, etc. when we both decided it would be best to go Vegas style. We booked the flight and the hotel for a month later and invited all our friends and family. We had 40 people show up and for a total of $2000 had the wedding at Caesars all inclusive (Cake, Honeymoon Suite, Photos and Ceremony). Wouldn't do it any other way if I had to do it all again. My wife and I have no regrets, and the money we saved was all put towards the house we built. Hell, with the money you save you can buy another G. [:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hhmmm good idea lead. I will take that in to consideration. I too would rather save the money and go to Vegas but not sure my fiance will have it any other way...damn all that money saving can go towards paying off my car! hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Holy crap! Chaz, please give us details! I was not aware you were so close to taking "the plunge!" So, any date yet? I'll be having fun this weekend checking out churches and stuff.

Good call on vegas! I've already asked Tara (my fiance) about that and she's vetoed it! She has always wanted something big, so I want to support her with that. As the guys, that's our job!

Anyway, Chaz, let us know what's up... when, where!

6-speed

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I got lucky. It was actually my wifes idea!

[boink]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I guess I got lucky. It was actually my wifes idea!

[boink]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Lucky you Lead...hehe[:D]

We will be waiting a while on the wedding though...thinking around Fall of 04'. Gives us lots of time to save and pay stuff off. My fiance(Melissa) like yours VQ wants a big wedding as well...damn time to start saving. [:D] Yeah I think Mel and I are going to go look at churches and sh*t in two weeks.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Chaz and VQ -

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials! And keep up the great work.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts