Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ugly with clues from the SC. No?

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
They never got the Solara right. I was glad to hear Toyota was bringing out a version of the SC400 a few years ago, but it completely underwhelmed me. Still love the SC400/300, and now after seeing the next generation Solara, I think they should just stick with making a Lexus.

Re: the SC430, I think it's a nice car, but I don't like how "small" the cabin looks from the outside. Particularly the lines in the back. The SC300/400 has a sleeker look, but the front end of the 430 is much nicer. And you gotta love the hardtop convertible!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Looks like the older and uglier Hyundai Tiburon.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Although I really hate to admit it, I think Hyundai has done a nice job of design lately. The Sonata actually looks classy, and the Tiburon ain't half bad (looking, that is). Can't get past the brand though...

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The updates were certainly huge improvements. Which makes it strange that Toyota would mimic the older styling...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
That's really ugly. Way to go Toyota! They took a boring outdated car, and made it worse. [banghead]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was always a big fan of the SC400 - the 430 is just too expensive that's why I went with the G35 coupe.

The new solera is starting to look like the Tiburon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts