Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From auto spies.

Mercedes-Benz to drop bombshell on BMW 3-series and the rest of the $30K car world with the GORGEOUS next generation C-class.

For all of you BMW drivers frustrated by the “kooky” new designs coming to your dealerships, MB has heard your cries, and will start offering customers antidotes to the BMW “Kooky design” Virus that’s been going around.

Check out the next generation C-class!

WOW!!!!

Now, THIS is beautiful design!

We may even go so far to call it a masterpiece, that will DE-THRONE the 3-series and any other wannabes, in this market.

Aggressive, muscular, elegant…Yea, it’s all that and more.

Just think, you won't have to tell everyone for a year that they will have to "Get used" to the design and salespeople won't have to spend the first 20 minutes with customers "convincing" them it's good looking!

And if you think that MB is through with the offensive, wait till you see the CLE (even better looking) and the next generation S-class!

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sawwwweeeeeeeeeeet! Get us more shots whan possible Gav!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Like the look of that new back end... at least what I can see of it.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Like the look of that new back end... at least what I can see of it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I still like J-Lo's rear end...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I don't know what all the fuss is about J Lo. I'm not that impressed. [dunno]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice! I might have to buy a couple. [lol]

No, seriously, I really like the direction MB is going in. They're getting better and better each year.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

1 - 6 of 6 Posts