632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I liked the SLK when it first came out, then I got tired of it after seeing so many on the road. I like the curves of the redesign though.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Both look cool from what I can tell through the massive fucking water marks. Bunch of German retards.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one thing I like is that Porsche's, at last, are getting uprated interiors. I just cannot justify a $75K 911 with that interior today.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Exactly. NOt sure why, but Posche is always way behind in the interior dept.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cos, it was never a priority for them. They always believed that true sports car enthusiasts dont care about the interior. But that's not true any more, plus the competition is creaping.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The latest:
----------------------------

This slightly odd-looking Boxster is actually just a shell of today’s model, hiding the next-generation model, designated 987 inside Porsche, underneath.

The second-generation Boxster’s introduction is expected sometime during 2004 or 2005 — it’s too early to speculate at this time. But we do know that the long-awaited coupe will follow.

The new Boxster will keep its mid-engine layout, but the 987 will be more powerful and roomier than today’s model. And — if you look closely — you can see the new oval headlamp design.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Not sure if I like the air vents on the side of the body here. It's not bad, but it disrupts the smooth lines a little.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Not sure if I like the air vents on the side of the body here. It's not bad, but it disrupts the smooth lines a little.

-Ken

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

These are not air vents. They are air intakes.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gavriil1

These are not air vents. They are air intakes.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My bad... that's what I meant, but lead_foot's been doing some wierd hypnosis thing on me so I got all screwed up.

-Ken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts