632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I'm very curious to see the RX-8 when it comes out next year. Not bad from what I've seen so far.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

I'm very curious to see the RX-8 when it comes out next year. Not bad from what I've seen so far.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am not sure if made a mistake there or not, but the RX8 is out already. And you can see it in person as well as on the internet.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I didn't realize the RX-8 was on the market already. I had seen it on the internet, but not in person yet. Was under the impression it wouldn't be available till later in the year.

-Ken

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Dear god that's ugly. The last RX-7 remains as one of the single most attractive cars ever released in the affordable market. The new RX-8 looks like a Ricer's wet dream and this thing screams cheap, crappy, import! What happened to the designers responsible for the last 7?

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree that the RX7 looks good even today. Legendary design for sure.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts