Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Said to be previewed in the Infiniti Emerg_e concept car, Infiniti’s next generation G Series sedan scooted by our spy photographer’s camera today looking much like other products from the brand.

Totally draped in black-and-white vinyl wrapping, familiar lines and body shape show through, suggesting Nissan global design chief Shiro Nakamura’s previous statements about the Emerge_E might have been talking about the new car’s cabin.

The all-new car is likely to source some if not all its engines from Mercedes given Renault-Nissan’s co-operation with the brand, which might not sit well with its loyalists. Nissan is well known for its VQ six-cylinder engine and a departure from its power and melodic chortle could be disruptive.

A sedan will debut first, probably in 2013, but coupe and convertible versions will follow to replace the brand’s current range.
See more 2014 Infiniti G spy photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
I want one just like that.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
a mercedes engine? in an infiniti? thats retarded, thats the reason a lot of people love nissan/infiniti, the elite engines for the afforable price... and germans stuff is too unreliable... if you arent completely anal with maintenance, the car has issues... have you ever known somebody with a audi/vw without tons of problems? if this is really happening, my next car will be back to nissan

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
and it looks like an altima-sized maxima, not an infiniti. i wonder if mercedes' ugly styling had some input as well

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Still looks quite infiniti-ish to me.

Agreed; they ought to leave the VQ or some nissan motor in the blood line.

If I still had my Jeep Wrangler, (it had a blotchy paint job from death valley sun here) , I'd consider doing that vinyl wrap to it.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
i just dont like the grille

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Bring the G35 back! lol.....

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
^^ O S ;

Where have you been ?

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Working my friend. My kids have been keeping me super busy and by the time they go down I'm shot to hell. I've been working on my car a lot too as of late.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
^^Thanks. Never landed the job I was going for in Florida but that won't stop me from continuing to try. Not sure if you remember but I was trying to relocate out to your neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I remember and thought Gilly may have stuffed you in his trunk and stole your car.

He's very possessive !! :)

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
I remember your job quest. Too bad you didn't land it. It's getting to be the good part of the year.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Yea pretty bummed out about it but there will be other opportunities.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Well, I also wish you good fortune in your next endeavor and hope you land in a sunny- warm climate or FL if that is your wish.

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
It's nice weather down here now.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Well, I also wish you good fortune in your next endeavor and hope you land in a sunny- warm climate or FL if that is your wish.
Thanks buddy. I'll get the me and the fams down there one way or the other.

Weather is nice here today. Nice and cool my motor loves the cool air.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Yep; cold dense air = power !!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts