Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to make a meet with any New York City or Long Islanders, Anyone up for it, the weather is getting better.
Allan[alien]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
9 hits and no one is interest in a meet. Come on guys and ladies. Lets B/S and party.
Allan[cheers]

2003 Graphite, 5AT, Permium Pk.,Aero Pk, Performance Pk.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Allen, I might be interested......when I get my g in 4 months![banghead]

I am in Central Jersey......

Red/Graphite 6MT G35 Coupe (on Order)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4 month, It's going to fell like a year. No problem, just post with you get it. Allan[cheers]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I`m in for a NYC meet or North Jersey meet.

G35 2003.5
Aero/sport/nav/xenon/
sunroof/leather/winter

Black / willow int

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'd be in... except I still have my little humble civic, but it's about the people right [crazy]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wouldnt bother me.

So, whats makes you post here if you dont mind me asking? No offence, just curious, are you considering a g35?

Ernie

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
I use to be stationed out in the Hamptons when I was in the USCG. Eat Moriches to be exact. What a party place that was during the summer months.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK: lets make a date, on the weekend In July, and then a place to meet. I'm from Massapequa L.I. and like to drive. Gardiner< Hampton sound good for me. Is this meet going to be open for wifes and girls friend. I'm asking, because I'm married (to long). And have no problem with or without. I maybe the old man of the group. (50).

I'm also a member of the 3g club, 2000 plus eclipes, Which is meeting at the OBI long Island of the June 28 at 1:00pm. I'll will be there was me G35 coup. Nice ladies and guys.

Vote on date to meet and place:

·
Registered
2 Posts
<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font color="black"></font id="black"><font size="4"></font id="size4">IM IN CENTRAL JERSEY AND I WOULD JUMP TO GET SOMTHING GOING HERE AS WELL G35 RULE THE WORLD...... BLACK SIX-SPD ON THE WAY [cheers]

Did i Smoke that.....Tires that is

·
Registered
2 Posts
<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font size="4"></font id="size4"><font color="black"></font id="black">OK THIS IS OFF TOPIC IS IT ME OR IS THERE SOMTHING HOT ABOUT A WOMAN THAT DRIVES A SIX SPD I SAW A HOT CHICK IN ONE ON FRIDAY G35 THAT IS [:D]

Did i Smoke that.....Tires that is

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm definitely in for a long island meet. Let me know when.[:D]

2003.5 5AT Sedan/ Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather/ Sport/ Premium/ Navigation/ Aero/ Winter

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there going to be a 3G meet (eclipse) at the OBI parking lot (captree) on June 28 and I will be there with my G35. I was a meet member of the 3G club and guys and ladies are nice people to hang with. So I think this would be a great place to meet. It's starts at 1:00 pm. reply if coming. O one more thing there is going to be a BBQ there. Bring food and drinks. I going to be the old one in the group 50 years young.
Allam

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Allan

there going to be a 3G meet (eclipse) at the OBI parking lot (captree) on June 28 and I will be there with my G35. I was a meet member of the 3G club and guys and ladies are nice people to hang with. So I think this would be a great place to meet. It's starts at 1:00 pm. reply if coming. O one more thing there is going to be a BBQ there. Bring food and drinks. I going to be the old one in the group, 50 years young.
Allan

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why don't you guys all come up to our Connecticut 350Z/G35 meet on Saturday, July 12th. I know Allan is coming and we have 16 G35's registed to come. In total we have 85 cars coming. This is a family oriented meet. Many people will be bringing spouses, children and friends.

The meet will start at 9:00 AM at Hubbard Park in Meriden, Connecticut and then at 11:00 AM we are all cruising up to Lime Rock to check out Ferrari Racing Day. We will have prizes, raffles, picture sessions, etc.

There are caravans coming from NJ (will meet off of Exit 11 on the NJ Turnpike at 7:00 AM), NY (will meet at Fort Totten in Queens at 7:15 AM and head north at 7:45 AM) and Southern CT (will meet at rest stop on Exit 22 on Route 95 North at 8:00 AM and will head north at 8:30 AM).

Below is a link to a flyer with the details. Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.
Vic

Flyer Link:
http://www.molaver.org/photos/350z/2003ctmeet.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
who here is central NJ? I'm in Hillsborough (Neshanic). Just found this website today, car gets delivered on Saturday 7/26/03

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im in Monroe Twp but wont have me g for aleast another month [banghead].

Ernie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts