Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to my Cardomain site, let me know waht you think of my G35.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodym. Package.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You get mad props!!!! Your car is very HOTT! Have you done any engine mods? the tail lights look diffrent, any changes there?

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

·
Registered
254 Posts
dude-those look like the stock taillights on my car[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice daring! Congrats!

[thmsup]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yo 1K, the ride looks tight as phuuuuuucck! I still can figure out what you did with the tail lights, but it looks nice anyway. What tints did you go with, and have you lowered it yet? I'm hearing about an Intrax "Super Slammed" suspension that lowers 2.5" and would make my car compliment any 19"s out there, but I'm trying to figure out where to get them...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[boink]Thank you people, I'm really happy with 1kntane too. I tried keeping it clean as I can. I smoked the tail lights. And tinted it all around with the darkest tint. And I'm still not finished with him yet. The only engine mod I did, was a Stillen Intake, which I like a lot. Hie me up with anymore questions. Lats.[boink]<font face="Book Antiqua"></font id="Book Antiqua">

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1KNTANE

[boink]Thank you people, I'm really happy with 1kntane too. I tried keeping it clean as I can. I smoked the tail lights. And tinted it all around with the darkest tint. And I'm still not finished with him yet. The only engine mod I did, was a Stillen Intake, which I like a lot. Hie me up with anymore questions. Lats.[boink]<font face="Book Antiqua"></font id="Book Antiqua">

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
97 Posts
sorry......... How did you smoke the tail lights?

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
97 Posts
P.S.......whats the lil boy pissing on??

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
96 Posts
no piss... air hump.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

no piss... air hump.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> AIR HUMP.....what are you talking about?

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
[boink]

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm gonna post another pic soon, and you'll see it better, but it means HATERS, writen in Armenian. Too much haters out there, cant stand it.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by daring

Pretty spiffy! [thmsup]

I just took some pics of my new baby last night also.

http://members.cox.net/~daring1/collage1.jpg
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

awesome pics!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Sorry guys. What am I missing here? Where are you guys seeing 1KNTANE's pics? How are we supposed to know where his Cardomain site is. Am I the only one that doesn't get it?

[dunno]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
lead_foot, the link is in his signature...

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
LOL. Lead, go to his profile and click on his "cool link" on the bottom of his profile page.

XL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts