Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took the plunge and picked her up about 1month ago. Blue Slate G37s Coupe. I've been having some issues with the clutch sticking about halfway and returns slowly.. Changed out the dirty clutch fluid using a syringe and just put some new Amsoil dot 3 in there didn't bleed the clutch out though, just pumped it about 20 times to circulate it. Car worked fine and then when I came back to turn it on clutch was soft again and went back to the original problem. Any suggestion or ideas would greatly be appreciated..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
If you don't get a response right away,, just google-search
" clutch return is slow, 6mt "

and you will see lots of posts by others that have tried a few different things as well. I'm not sure what to tell you or I'd advise something specific but that trick you tried is def the first Go To DIY fix idea.
Good luck. Someone may respond with other ideas soon.
You may see some hits on that search at G35Driver and My350Z so check them out as well. Lets us know how it turns out when you get her fixed.

Welcome and congrats on that purchase. I'm not sure I've seen that color here in my town or up close. Black, Red, Pearl White and Graphite all got shipped to Colorado Springs !! lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts