Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am not sure how reliable this is but...here it is. If it's true, I agree that Honda needs the CRX back in business. We are back at the "exciting vehicles" era and the CRX was one of the most successful offerings from Honda. Especially in Europe where small cars with small engines rule.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
869 Posts
That pic has been circulating since before the RSX was a confirmed production vehicle. There are other pics from when the Insight was a concept and people thought it was the next CRX. Althoguh, I do agree with you, Honda should make a smart move and make the affordable sports car once again, I miss my 89 CRX, it was my fav little sports car [thmsup]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Looks like it would be a great autocrosser too!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Feels as exciting as when the Nissan Z car was going to be re-introduced to the market...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Lookin' good! Well, done, Honda. [clapper]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.