Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve attached a diagram of what I’m looking for.
You’ll see three highlighted parts. I’ve already found the two vertical members.

I’m looking for the small bracket that is welded to the top of the chassis for its about 3-4 inches wide and has two bolt holes. The specific piece I’m looking for is not labeled with a part number on the diagram.

If this is not clear enough I can upload a picture of the passenger side one I still have on my car. I need the driver side. I believe they are the same either way but just Incase thats the side I’m looking for.

Thank you!


1 - 3 of 3 Posts