we got the salesman down to $34,150

MSRP plus car delivery fee totals $30,100

Premium - $3200
Aero - $550 (he says)

so...after the math..

$33,850
add tax..
+$2000-$3000?

so i'm guessing he's giving me a couple thou under MSRP?
I left *(amazingly...he pulled the 30 minute walk out speech on me)
the dealer at out the door price @ $34,150

he said that if anyone gives me a legitimate price he'll beat it by 500 bucks.

Is 34,150 a good price?
When is the new G35 coming out? cause if it comes out i'm sure to buy my 2003 g35 when the 2004 comes out..

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
listen whatever he offered u, before you sign any papers offer him 600 dollars less, when he says now, be like well it would be nice doing busness with you but sorry, now get up and shake his hand and say sorry but if your not going to go down i can get this car at another dealer for cheaper, now hes going to run to his mananger and come back with a price may be 400 dollars less and now u say well i see your trying to meet me close to half way but the only way i will sign for this car is if you meet me half way, which is 300 dollars off, do something like that.. good luck
sorry for misspelled words

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
328 Posts
I was actually able to get the car for 30,600 out the door including tax and license without the premium and aero kit..but i had the sunroof so if you take off the sunroof which is 1,000 i think thast 29,600 plus premium which becomes 32,800 plus 550 for the aero which becomes 33,350. So you should be able to get the car for $33,350 out the door including all the taxes and fees if not less because i bought mine from Monrovia like 3 months ago and since the 2004 is coming out they will try and get rid of the 2003. Good Luck. when bargaining start off a price that is reeeally low that is very unrealistic and slowly go up because then they will come down a long way to meet you. If they laugh at you for saying a very low price don't be discouraged just say i'll go up by 500 or so and say thats my price..go think about it and give me a call and jsut walk out...wait that entire day..if he doesn't call..call him 2morrow and say what happened to the deal? and if he says that he can't do it say ok just for you since your a nice guy and stuff i'll go up another 500 and then they will get serious and they will try and sell you the car instead of you trying to really buy the car cuz they know you are very close to their price. The key thing is that when you feel that they are very serious about selling you the car once you mention a resonable price to them..don't move a single penny!!!! At the end when you see things aren't working out just go up another hundred or so and they will give it for sure. It just takes time... this is how i got my car for a very low price.....GOOD LUCK and dont' buy from Glendale cuz they are stingy...all glendale dealerships are very stingy, go to Monrovia, or even Van Nuys cuz Monrovia's service sucks, they are all chinese and japanese people that just stick around in the back of the dealership next to the new cars and just smoke cigarettes all day...trust me i have experience with them.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Okay I have 2003.5 BS/ WIllow AT Sedan w/ Premium/ Sport Tunded Suspension/ Aero Package / Trunk Mat

MSRP for this vehicle was $34,440. I got it for $31,525 and "drive out" it cost me $33,500 (tax, title, license....etc)

Just Call Grubbs Infiniti 817-359-4040 Ask for Ralph<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by johnnzen

[bowdown][bowdown][bowdown]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
328 Posts
umm...his name was William...he waas an oriental guy...very short...but i don't think thats of any use to you cuz the last time i took for an oil change they said that he didn't work there no more.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts