Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gives great reviews for the G35C. They call it near perfection. I was looking for the article on line but not available yet. I received it yesterday. [boink]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good deal..... I've been waiting for Car and Driver to do an update on their long-term G35 coupe. The first two reviews didn't say much.

Hopefully, I'll have my issue in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I didn't see that article. I saw them do something on the sedan 6MT. They said it was as fast as the Coupe.

Russ
Black, Willow, 6MT Coupe, Aero, Nav
Jax, FL

·
Registered
159 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by TrentaCinque

I didn't see that article. I saw them do something on the sedan 6MT. They said it was as fast as the Coupe.

Russ
Black, Willow, 6MT Coupe, Aero, Nav
Jax, FL
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, I got my issue and couldn't find anything on the coupe, only a 1 page article on the sedan with a 6mt. They got a 0-60 time of 5.9 seconds (compared to 5.5 for the coupe), but still managed to pull a 1/4 mile time of 14.2

Also, they listed the weight as slightly over 3500 lbs. (don't remember exactly).....I thought the sedan was supposed to weight less than the coupe?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops.... it was Motor Trend under one year long term updates[:I]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

1 - 5 of 5 Posts