Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my car to the dealer today about my squeeling brakes. they said that the rear brakes on the sedan have some sort of fatory defect or mis-design. They designed new pads for the rear and they are changing them ..so they changed my pads and i also told them about my throw out bearing problem on my clutch and so they just threw in a new clutch..all for free. Thanks Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys!

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Good deal, hyeteck.

Glad you're having better luck with Miller than you had with Metro. Miller's been awesome for me as well. [thmsup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
41 Posts
hye- how bad were your brakes squealing? My G's brakes squeal a little too. Is this defect in all sedans? Any info would be of great help.

2003.5 5AT Sedan/ Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather/ Sport/ Premium/ Navigation/ Aero/ Winter

·
Registered
46 Posts
What was the production run month or last 6 numbers of your Vin #? I have a Dec02 factory production 6MT sedan and want to see if this is before or after.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my brakes didn't squeel until after about 7 min of driving when my pads warmed up...they squeeled a little. I bought my car in march i will check the production date and last numbers of the vin when i pick my car up 2morrow

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also, how many miles do you have on the car?

2003.5 5AT Sedan/ Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather/ Sport/ Premium/ Navigation/ Aero/ Winter

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3900 miles on the car. I just have been driving it hard and now i've learned my lesson [banghead] so im not gonna drive the car as hard anymore...no more dropping the clutch [:D] and breaking 10 feet from the stop sign at 50 mph. They replaced everythinig for free so im happy with that!

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
What was the production run month or last 6 numbers of your Vin #? I have a Dec02 factory production 6MT sedan and want to see if this is before or after.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

last 6 digits of my vin: 319044

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just picked up my car and the funny thing i noticed is that my clutch is veeeeeerrry soft. There was only 1 mile on the clutch when i picked my car up and the dealer guy said it will open up but i drove about 70 miles today, most of it in rushour traffic and the pedal is still like butter, before it was nice a stiff even when i had just bought the car with 7 miles on it but now with over 75 miles on the clutch that thing is like butter! It has stiffened up a little bit but still not to normal. What do you guys think about this?, normal for a brand spanking new clutch?

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts