Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my borla set to come in early next week, I have an idea. I am always trying to set my car apart from others, so here is my idea. I am thinking of having my complete exhaust powdercoated in a high gloss black. There it is, let me know what you think. I think that it will look good, not to mention protect it a little more from the elements. Thanks guys for your feedback.

Josh

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I think some kind of midnight chrome would look really good. If they could do it.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

I think some kind of midnight chrome would look really good. If they could do it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yes, if they could get it to match the chrome on the front grill that would be sweet.

·
Registered
869 Posts
mmmm, black chrome is so sweet!!!

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think I'd have to see it before forming an opinion. Anyone have a photo?

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The borla is not polished.

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Lots of time? How long do you think it would take?

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd go for it were I you. Easy to clean and would offer some added protection.

[8D]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
77 Posts
jotay, and others, correct me if I'm wrong, but who'll see this fine mod to the Borla? Unless you're up on a rack, got those ground mirrors like at a show, or just do the end resonator/muffler, who will see the custom job?[:D]

Personally, I'd like to see some black chrome look similar to the grille, but if I'm gonna go to the cost and trouble, I'd think it'd be more likely to do it on something that's more visible. With all due respect, for the money, I'd just as soon spend the money on some perf mod that makes the car go, unless money is no object.

If you do it, be sure to show us how it looks! I may not do it myself, but I gotta hand it you. Props.[^]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts