Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this isn't the "for sale" part of the forum, but if you live in the Southeast--you may be interested to know that Dick Smith Infiniti in Columbia sc -1.5 hrs South of Charlotte, 2.5 ne of Atl-- has 3 6mt coupes in stock -- all with the wheel package--- They have a Diamond Graphite, IP, and black--Not sure if they will come off of sticker, but he told me he would split the invoice with me on a 6mt sedan--his name is terry [email protected][:D][:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
CMEGOBYU, I noticed that you are from Rock Hill. I live in Greenville. I think we are the only people from SC. I would like get a group together some day for a meet. Let me know what you think.

'03 platinum coupe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gsuIrvin

CMEGOBYU, I noticed that you are from Rock Hill. I live in Greenville. I think we are the only people from SC. I would like get a group together some day for a meet. Let me know what you think.

'03 platinum coupe
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
works for me--saw a guy on from clt too, but only like one post from him--just tell me when and i'll be there[:D][boink]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
My fiance's family is from Charlotte, so we're down there a lot. Her bro lives in Rock Hill! So, I'm sure I'll be down there soon. I'll let you guys know.


2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds cool-- you've got my email-- btw what is her bro's name? I might know him or something--what does he drive?

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
my wife is in Rock Hill almost weekly, but she has never taken the G up there. We put the work miles on our other car. VQ, let us know when you will be in town. We could all try to get together.

'03 platinum coupe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
I live in Sumter. I work at Shaw Air Force Base. I have a black 6mt with the sport package. Let me know if you guys are going to meet up. I will try to make it up there. I bought my G from Dick Smith Infiniti. My salesman was Scott Trotter. He was pretty cool. Did not try to pressure me or anything. I bought a 2002 QX4 for my wife there a year ago as well. I like having two black infiniti's in the garage with the R1.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I live in Fort Mill. I am interested but am trying to decide whether or not to wait on a 2004 or get a 2003. Do you think the 2003s might go for less when the 2004s are out? Will the 2004 have any upgrade? Interior, more colors etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bigorange30

I live in Fort Mill. I am interested but am trying to decide whether or not to wait on a 2004 or get a 2003. Do you think the 2003s might go for less when the 2004s are out? Will the 2004 have any upgrade? Interior, more colors etc.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

**Latest News**

2004 Coupe will be 0.5" higher off the floor then our current 2003. Damn whiney customers filling out too many surveys about low ride height etc... Thank god there's good ol Eibachs! [bowdown]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jotay21

I live in Sumter. I work at Shaw Air Force Base. I have a black 6mt with the sport package. Let me know if you guys are going to meet up. I will try to make it up there. I bought my G from Dick Smith Infiniti. My salesman was Scott Trotter. He was pretty cool. Did not try to pressure me or anything. I bought a 2002 QX4 for my wife there a year ago as well. I like having two black infiniti's in the garage with the R1.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's interesting. I also bought a 2002 QX4 for my wife last year. I bought the Royal Ruby color. I would have prefered the gold but she didn't like that color.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top