Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i made a mistake by not buying the navi with the car, now i want one, I want it to pop out where the stock one does, does anyone know what im talking about

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Briliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/
Mods:
K&N Air Filter</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
you cant do it. they would have to rewire the entire car.

but as suggested by somebody else, you can go buy another car... particularly one that you like, has navi, and all kinds of other cool things. and switch to their forum, and waste their time.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys, I'm thinking og doing something custom with my aftermarket Monitor, I'm thinking of a Clarion 7" in the front, and a 10" flip down in the back. I havn't gotten the monitor yet but when I do I will experiment with it, and I'll post it, I think I can make soething work out.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I don't know if you have any experience with fiberglass fabrication. But most of the DVD mods that I have seen look best with a custom fiberglass installation.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm planning to but a 6MT coupe and get an aftermarket setup. Pioneer has a good one. Graphics are much better, not as cartoonish. It will play dvd movies...does any one know if the factory nav is able to do this? There are also options for a tv tuner and dolby 5.1 suround sound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.