Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
You're making it REAL tough for me Cwise! I really want that Navi now! That is awesome! Great pics.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VQ - you will love the Nav. My middle son (age 9) loves it. First thing he does when he hops in the car is press the button to pop-up the Navi. He call it the "Smart Part".

Don't you have nav in your Acura? I don't think I could ever buy a car without a nav after having one. You know it will come in handy one day and you may regret not having it there.

BS 6MT PREM NAV Debadged & Tinted

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Porsche has a NAV and the only time I really found it to be useful is when we went on real long out of state trips. The only time we do that is if we want to take the car up to New York for a period of time. Knowing how to get around So. FL pretty well, I call tell you that it often doesn't pick the best route. I personally don't feel I'm going to get the value out of it in the Porsche and so I wasn't disappointed that the G I found didn't have it.

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
20mph? Come on man. You just dropped $40k on a sports car and you're driving like an old lady?

I've never been below 16mph.

[8D]

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

20mph? Come on man. You just dropped $40k on a sports car and you're driving like an old lady?

[8D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
lol! although funny, i believe he meant miles per gallon -- unless you knew that and were simply making a joke -- in which case i'll shut up now lol

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That was just a typo on my part. I meant mpg too.

·
Registered
172 Posts
ah, no problem, still pretty funny [:D]

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

[8D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
So I guess I should drive like an irresponsible 24 year old know-it-all. Right "half hard".

BTW - 16mph WTF!!! (a reporter right! you must be unemployed)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">So I guess I should drive like an irresponsible 24 year old know-it-all. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Why else did you buy a sports car if not for the exhilaration of driving it like the performance car it is? Compensation for inadequacies?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Right "half hard". <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How terribly unique and witty; making fun of my name. Clearly you lack the mental capacity to keep up with the rest of the group if the best you can come up with in response to good natured teasing is an ad hominem attack. Those that are reduced to such pathetic last ditch efforts only demonstrate their total inability to communicate in an intelligent fashion. At least you managed to pick up on the intentional double entendre, though the inspiration for my nick is actually my employer, ON Semiconductor.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">BTW - 16mph WTF!!! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

As I'm sure all the literate participants realized, it was a typo which I corrected.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">(a reporter right! you must be unemployed)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually, the gig at Ars is merely freelance for fun as the applications in which I currently focus my efforts in my professional life are a bit outside computers, something I've always enjoyed.

I wouldn't think it rational to question my employment having just purchased a $40k car, but not all people are rational I suppose.

And you can go to www.arstechnica.com if you'd like to verify my activity there.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
That is a sweet Navi cwise although I couldn't bring myself around to paying an extra 2K for something to tell me where to go! [:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
172 Posts
lol, i thought we all learned not to debate with semi =) and what is that at the bottom, semi's post was "Last edited by chaz"? Ah well, it's kinda funny to watch. Not much fun to be there, i was there, and have since left. [B)]

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is obviously not a debate..more of a arguement to me. Some might get sparked up buy Semi's witty vocab and expressions. He has something to say about everything...or is it the Pedals![:p]

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yes I agree with Flaco here. Its not a debate anymore when you start dishing out personal blows to each others 'anatomy'. [:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Calling someone a troll with a trolling post...

Ironic but not unexpected. Too bad Chaz censored my post where I explained that those resorting to ad hominem attacks in their posts are merely demonstrating their mental inferiority. It's a lesson you clearly never learned but education seems sorely lacking in classical rhetoric these days.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Calling someone a troll with a trolling post...

Ironic but not unexpected. Too bad Chaz censored my post where I explained that those resorting to ad hominem attacks in their posts are merely demonstrating their mental inferiority. It's a lesson you clearly never learned but education seems sorely lacking in classical rhetoric these days.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Over 100 posts that have nothing to do with the G35. I believe you are looking for a freebie.

·
Registered
153 Posts
LoL..what are you people going through...its a discussion forum not a arguement forum. It obvious Semi is being sarcastic with verbose statements...c'mon people chill...and to be honest this the only time somepne has been offended by another...everything was nice a dandy...i mean you don't have to agree but disagree in an agreeing manner (did that even make sense?).

Anyway lets not mess up the Forum's good Vibe.

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
And the relevance of that comment to what you quoted is?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts