Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching far and wide for instructions on how to access the car settings (auto headlight timing, auto door lock, headlamp illumination delay, etc.) through the nav but have so far, come up empty.

I did, however, find this hidden diagnostic screen which some of you may find interesting:

1. Start the car
2. Turn on the Nav
3. Hold down D/N and MAP simultaneously for 5 seconds
4. Follow instructions on screen.

I haven't tried it yet, but reports I've found indicate this works.... but only as a diagnostic procedure to make sure all components are functioning properly.

Will try it when I leave work and report on the findings.

And, if ANYONE has instructions on how to access the car settings, please post. That would be awesome!

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
kloh, you are the man, i am gonna try playing with this for the next hour or so. i noticed that they had a speed sensor set to off... i am hoping that this is a digital mph gauge that can possibly be turned on? i dont know, but i am gonna goof around with it and see what i can do. thanks for the info, if you find any other combination of buttons that access similar screens please post..

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rlipps, let me know if you're actually able to change any settings. All I was able to do was run the diagnostic.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Cool. As soon as I'm done reading the 500 posts I missed in the past day, I'll go try it too.

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
kloh, I couldn't get anything out of it. Like you said, all it seems to be is a diagnostic screen. I still don't understand the purpose of it because it doesn't seem to have much more use than the setting button on the dash. Maybe somebody will find a trick involved with it.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
since it's a diagnostic screen and a "hidden" one at that, I'm sure the dealers have some use for it when they are checking out the car for problems.

-Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts