Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the long awaited wait, my GFG1-5's will be here by next Friday. I will try to post pics when I get them on, but I am not sure how to post pics on this forum. Now I just need to get rid of the factory wheels. If anyone is interested, let me know.

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">but I am not sure how to post pics on this forum. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You need them to be hosted online by someone. The easiest way to do so would be to just email them to VQ who will host them for you, but if you want hosting rights for non-G images there are plenty of free options out there. Once you have them online, you need but to find the address of the actual picture (right click on it and view its properties). Then past that address into the reply window surrounded by:

[ IMG ]ling[ /IMG ]

Without the spaces.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a test, but if it works here is a picture of the wheels on the car. These are silver, the ones I ordered are chrome and my car is black. Should look sick IMO.

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting ready to deploy to the desert, I am a deployable civilian that supports the USAF, and when I get back I am getting either the JIC or the HKS coilovers. In addition to the Stillen S/C and hood scoop. I like the ATI more, but I prefer the roots type S/C over the centrifugal. For that matter I would wait for a TT kit. I will probably re-order the Borla as well.

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
19 Posts
How much are you gonna want for the stockers, and do they make all seasons that will fit on those wheels?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Those are some sweet wheels jotay. NICE! [bigeyes]

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are GFG1-5's. I am putting 19x10's on the back and 19x8.5's on the front. Wheel and tire combo runs around $6000 shipped to the house. I am putting chrome on mine though. I will make sure to post pics when I get them on. I should get them in around 12:00 on Thursday, so hopefully by 3 or 4 I will have some pics up.

GFG1-5's on the way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts