Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down the street past my dealership when i saw the truck unloading a bunch of cars. I went to check it out and sure enough i saw my car already unloaded [jump2]. My twilight blue baby with aero/premium/sport pkgs is finaly here. Too bad i have to wait until friday or saturday to pick it up cause they have to clean it and put fluids in, but hey, it's here!!! [lol]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Congrats joola! Welcome aboard. Going to get tough now, though! It's here and you've got to wait a few days for it... that's like when you have to go to the bathroom and get within site of the restroom! OK, so not a great analogy, but you get it!

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Awesome, joola. Congrats! But it sucks about having to wait though... knowing it's there and all. [^]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hey Joola, I think theres a good chance mine was on the same train,or at least on the same ship. You live in Vegas right? I'm in Texas, and they said mine should be here on monday. Ready on Tuesday. I CAN'T wait![jump2]

·
Registered
818 Posts
U can't stop thinkin about it....CAN YOU??[hypno]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

Hey Joola, I think theres a good chance mine was on the same train,or at least on the same ship. You live in Vegas right? I'm in Texas, and they said mine should be here on monday. Ready on Tuesday. I CAN'T wait![jump2]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

sweet!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've been down there twice to look at it. My parents are out of town until friday night so they can't pay for it until saturday but the guy told me to come buy whenever and he'll let me take it out for a spin.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Joola

My parents...pay for it<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I hate you [:D]

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Joola

hey, they buy the car...i insure it. not a bad trade off if you ask me [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I had the opposite deal going for a while on my current car--not quite as good, but better than it is now that I pay everything[:)]
And WAY better than it will be with a G! Curse my under-25-maleness![bigmouth]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.