Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Please scroll down for my latest pics. These will replace the current ones in the gallery very soon!

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chaz or VQ, did my e-mailed pics go through? They might of been zipped together since they were consolidated on an AOL attachment. Let me know and thanks!

Better pics coming very soon, or at least until April showers cease down here in Miami...[boink]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chaz. When more or less can I expect them to be in the gallery? You can go ahead and place these in there, while I wait for the weather to improve in order to take better ones. Thanks!

XL

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Got 'em Chaz. Will be adding them to the gallery soon.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! [phatyo]

XL

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey have u had any probs scraping curbs with that front chin spoiler-i thought about getting one when i get my new one, but i'm afraid i will scrape[banghead]

CMEGOBYU
G35s Pearl,Sport,Aero

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYU

hey have u had any probs scraping curbs with that front chin spoiler-i thought about getting one when i get my new one, but i'm afraid i will scrape[banghead]

CMEGOBYU
G35s Pearl,Sport,Aero
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No problems to date CME, but then again, I am an extra careful driver and stay away from curbs as much as possible, even If I think I have room to squeeze that extra inch to get to the left or right turn lane at a light in the middle of traffic. Although the aero kit sedan's front bumper is lower than the standard one, it is still at a good clearance level.

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'm there with XZ. No problems with scraping or curbs. Just a sweet ride with sweet looking curves!!! [:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
254 Posts
kick ass--i just might order my twilight 6 spd with the aero kit[phatyo]

CMEGOBYU
G35s Pearl,Sport,Aero

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYU

kick ass--i just might order my twilight 6 spd with the aero kit[phatyo]

CMEGOBYU
G35s Pearl,Sport,Aero

CME, even if you don't go 6MT or twilight, your Ivory pearl is a pimp ass color and the electronic 5 speed AT is the newest innovation in automatic transmission history. The actual lag and downshift response has been greatly reduced in these new and modern VQ beasts. You can always add the identical aerokit for a lot less by simply purchasing it through the factory or an aftermarket dealer. By the way, what's your interior color? Get pics!

XL

·
Registered
254 Posts
willow int--and it looks great--i love the pearl, but we have had terrible weather, and a hand wash every sat still leaves it looking bad--how cheap are u talking for the aero kit if i don't order it with the car--i'm thinking moonroof only, and spending the rest of the premium pkg on the kit when i place my order[clapper]

CMEGOBYU
G35s Pearl,Sport,Aero

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

willow int--and it looks great--i love the pearl, but we have had terrible weather, and a hand wash every sat still leaves it looking bad--how cheap are u talking for the aero kit if i don't order it with the car--i'm thinking moonroof only, and spending the rest of the premium pkg on the kit when i place my order[clapper]

CMEGOBYU
G35s Pearl,Sport,Aero

If you get lucky, you'll pay between $2,250.00 and $2.950.00 for the aero kit for your pearl car. However, If you want a new car, order it with the kit already installed.

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated pictures soon to replace previous ones in the gallery:

·
Registered
75 Posts
XZ check out my baby G, let me know what you think, peace out.And by the way sweet ride.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1KNTANE

XZ check out my baby G, let me know what you think, peace out.And by the way sweet ride.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

Are we supposed to guess where these are? [lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
96 Posts
You could put them in the gallery... then show xzellerate the way... [:D]

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

1 - 20 of 21 Posts