Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about the rest of you guys who have a G35 Coupe on order, but if I don't get my soon I am going to go nuts. The last 2 nights my sleep has been interupted by crazy dreams where I am driving or washing my G...hahaha.

Actually, I was recently burned by a guy and have a bad habit of buying a new car after each break up. I have bought 3 cars in the past 4 years...I know, sad. But...I have a feeling me and the G35 will have many happy years together.[:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Glad to hear Renee...I have had my sedan since April of '02. Thinking about trading mine in for a coupe...hhmmm not sure if I want to loose all the nice spacious room though!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't trade, just get the coupe as an addition to the family.

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Haha I would love to but unfortunately I am going to just hang on to mine for a while. I would be upside down on the trade-in since my car already has 26K miles on it...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did you manage to rack up that kind of mileage on a 03 already? Damn...you must going cross country.

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Nope actually I have never left Texas with it. I travel to Austin about every other weekend and also was commuting to work 48miles one-way for two months straight. Then I moved and cut my commute down to 5 miles...[:D] I also got one of the first sedans to hit the streets...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I think I put a holding fee down on one in September or October and had to wait until December. It wasn't bad until the last couple of weeks when the dealer started getting the automatics in. I live right next to the dealer so driving by the G's on a massive pedastal every day was a bit painful.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I feel your pain renee. I placed my order Nov. 1st and finally got it on the 8th of Feb. All I did while waiting was have nightmares about my order OR sweet dreams of crusing around town in one. Its here! sigh (sorry for the ending)

G35 Coupe
Brilliant Silver
Auto
Everything but NAV
http://www.corevoltage.com

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phr34k, you're G35 was well worth the wait. By far one of the prettiest I have seen...I love that color.

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should have it before the end of April. Cool with me...that will be perfect timing for spring.

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not so bad for me this year...but only because I had a huge bonus and severance from last year, overpaid. Got back about 10k.

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well tell your lazy wife to get off her ass and get a job...then it won't be so bad.

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would make more money than you too if I serviced all the "Johns" that she does....

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only thing smokin here is you cocksmoker...

6-speed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts