Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scroll down to "Hyper 5ZR" 5-lug only 19"x8". I want to slap these on for the summer when I lower my car, but I first want to purchase the wheels only, in order to paint match the centers to my pearl car.

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/5zigen/5zigen.html

Hey Hotwheels, can you keep these under $2,000.00 shipped? let me know.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Man, those are some pricey wheels! I'm sure they'll look pretty sweet though.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wow! That's as much as factory BMW wheels!!![jaw]

You know, for a third of the price you could buy virtually identical wheels. Although, for $2000 shipped, you'd be getting a $900 discount!!!

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
97 Posts
[bowdown]those are some nice dubs! Get them! I haven't seen any hooked up G35 my way yet. I want to put 19's with deep dish in the rear.

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

[bowdown]those are some nice dubs! Get them! I haven't seen any hooked up G35 my way yet. I want to put 19's with deep dish in the rear.

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I feel you dawg! I wanna be the first in my hood too! [boink]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts