Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
X -

Your sedan is, indeed, nice... but I know you want that coupe!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

X -

Your sedan is, indeed, nice... but I know you want that coupe!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Kloh, I may have reconsidered! [cheers]

Gardiner, thanks! I like the collection you got there too!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
xzellerate --

Here's something for you to think about...

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken, thanks for trying to persuade me, and a good torture session indeed[banghead]. I have evaluated the deal that I got on my sedan however, and don't think such a deal will be ever reproduced. So I ended up staying with my aero kit! But I give all the props to the coupe that it deserves, a truly nice work of art and performance...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Well, at least you still have a great car!

[cheers]

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, you do too!!! How you liking the auto coupe Kloh? Bad ass tranny huh? Is the DG darker or lighter than BS? With BS, DP, and DG, it's kinda hard to keep up with which one's which?[dunno]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
x-

If I didn't commute every single day in southern california traffic I'd have gotten the 6mt, but I love the auto. It does a great job of knowing when to shift. I thought I would have used the tiptronic more than I do, but I've been extremely pleased with the auto.

Those colors are all very close in deed. It's especially hard to tell in photographs, but the DG is darker (a little classier IMHO). The BS and DP are extremely close. BS is a cool silver whereas DP is a bit warmer in tone. They all look sharp, but I opted for the DG since it is less common (at least here in CA).

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts