Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just joined this forum and it’s the first and only. I have owned 2 high rev G35 coupes. I’m now financially stable and ready to build my dream G35 coupe. To start I have to find the right one And buy it. I have a checklist that are a must in buying the right G35 coupe. ‘06-‘07 white or diamond graphite with two owners max but I prefer one owner, no accidents, under 100,000 miles, black interior and navigation(for the vehicle information stats, records DVD player and monitor, not the navigation). I expect it to cost around $10k as I’ve been looking every week for the past three years and basing it off of the 15-20 I’ve come across in that time. While I drive it and work on the car I want to build a high performance engine to drop in when it’s ready. I want an engine that’s fully built so it will be able to best handle the high horsepower. My question is what would be the best engine to build for it? I want to stick with a Nissan/Infiniti power plant and would like to get a minimum of 400 horsepower. I prefer naturally aspirated but I’ve read about the new twin turbo engines so they should absolutely be apart of the conversation. I would have a budget of about $5,000 but it seams to always go higher. I’ma very sentimental guy and I plan on keeping this car until I die. I look forward to hearing what possibilities are available. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts