Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wenbt to the dealer, and they said they can order a Diamond Graphite 2004 G35 6MT with everything I want on it July 2nd... DIAMOND GRAPHITE people!!!

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
[clapper] That's awesome, milt! Now, get that Civic sold!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I did the number crunching finally, and decided with my impending need for a house and such, getting everything on my G may not be the wisest of plans. $550/month lease is high.

So, option number two is to get it with premium package only in 6MT...

I am torn, I love the car, but I want to be financially sound

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
milt, if you plan on upgrading the stereo at all, I'd blow out the premium package. That will save you some cash. The premium stereo is a joke. The only other items the premium package adds is sunroof and upgraded rearview mirror. The mirror is nice, but I believe you can get that as an option. I think it will be hard to find one with a sunroof without the premium package though. However, if you don't mind waiting, I'm sure your dealer can order one exactly like that for you.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats man! That's awesome. Now comes the hard part. Waiting!!!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klohThe only other items the premium package adds is sunroof and upgraded rearview mirror.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

...and rear a/c ducts and rear reclining seats and dual zone climate controls and memory seats, and front passenger electric seat. Something to consider... let's not forget that milt is getting a sedan, not coupe. The sedan gives you allot more bang for your premium penny.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
oh yeah... I forgot about all that other stuff. It's on the coupe too. thanks for pointing it out, XL [cheers]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klohIt's on the coupe too. thanks for pointing it out, XL [cheers]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not the rear reclining seats and a/c vents! [^]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn them all!!!

I want the car, but I know I should be saving my money instead of spending it all.

Will you guys shun me if I buy a MINI Cooper S for 2 years?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Why don't you lease then? Lower monthly payments that way.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
true, we will ahve to see how it plays out... I want the car, I drove it, and it "fit", you know how it is. Some cars are fun to drive, others suck, and then there are the cars that fit like a good suit.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Roger, everybody was jealous of the Folgers baby!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts