Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for a coupe I ordered in April, and am starting to wonder if paying MSRP for a 2003 is worth it. At the time the dealer didn't have any on the lot but it seems like they have a few lying around now. Anyone have any opinions on that?

6mt DG/DG on order since before i can remember

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Totally worth it IMHO. Would obviously prefer not to pay MSRP, but for the money, the car is awesome.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt that the car is worth it, but I kind of get the feeling that the dealer is taking me for a ride here. Is there such a thing as an honest car dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
If it were up to the dealers, ALL cars would be MSRP... The only reason THIS car is, is because people want it and are willing to pay it. You can get the sedan for below since the demand is not nearly as high. Once people stop buying the coupe, the price will drop. Question is, are you willing to wait that long? And, what if it never happens? Look at the Honda Odyssey. Been around for quite some time, but because of it's popularity and low production numbers, dealers are actually able to put a premium ABOVE MSRP for that vehicle.

Regards,

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts