Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's story on the mileage on the coupes? I only have put 500 miles on mine, but it seems that I can just watch the fuel gauge fall. For the guys that have already broken in their 6MTs - what mileage are you acheiving? Not really complaining, just curious what others are seeing.

-lehr

Graphite/Graphite 6MT

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It will largely depend on how you drive it. If you're racing around all day, don't expect anything close to 20/30.

Mine reads 19 now, but after a trip to San Diego. I was around 16 before that.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I was expecting the first few hundred miles to be really bad after what I had read on message boards, but I averaged 20mpg on the first tank and am currently at around 22mpg on my second tank. I do drive mostly highway and have been driving quite conservatively so I guess it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. I was just expecting it to be worse. And, oh yeah... mine's auto.

I'd be surprised if I continue to get that past my break-in period though... my right foot is itchin'!

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
16 Posts
I drove my 6MT from Little Rock to Jacksonville,Fl to get it ship down
to PR. I put 1000 miles in two days, avg mpg was 24.7 on the HW(494m to a full tank) and is down to 20mgp city driving here in PR. Yes, already broken and ready to hit the 1/4 for some test runs.[:D]

Carlos

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm getting about 21 mpg right now. This is with a combination of highway and stop and go traffic. Like Semi said, its all going to depend on your driving style.

'03 platinum coupe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts