Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
23,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge movie fan. I would rather watch movies over any tv show usually. I have found that over the years I have started to use movie quotes all the time. There was even a bet between me and a few friends that we could not go a whole day without using a movie quote. We all lost!

Does anyone else do this? What are your favorite movie quotes?

One of my favorites that I use all the time is "Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah...
My boss and I tend to do the same thing to coworkers around here. Usually when I hear them bitch and moan about the amount of work or other issues, I go back to the classic Godfather quote of "What can I do?, What can I do?" and "You can act like a man!"
Good times... Good times...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I'll sometimes use movie quotes in conversations, though with most people I work out with they look at me weird and end up having to explain it being a movie quote and they've usually never seen or heard of the movie...

"What we've got here is failure to communicate, some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here today; which is the way he wants, well he gets. I don't like this anymore than you men."

"Shop smart; shop S-Mart."

"Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun."

"Number Five alive."

"You lack discipline."

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do"

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
"You dont know Baby D......she know about all the bootleg snacks, year 2000 snacks. Uugghhh, Cupcake got a new twinkie comin out, uugghhh, it's bad motherfucker, uugghhh, you bite into cream filling shoot all ya mouth, glitter." -Mike Epps, Next Friday

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I'm constantly quoting movies, but try to do so within context/stay topical, just to see who gets it.

Best quote from a TERRIBLE (so bad, it's fun to watch) movie "They Live":

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all outta bubble gum."

1 - 20 of 422 Posts