Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on my way to work this morning, and I notice this guy in a red Porsche 968 convertible, with temp tags on it, so I know he's recently bought the car. He's about 40-ish with all of the gold on trying to be really cool. [loser]

We're going through traffic, back and forth, not racing or anything, but I think we each knew the other was there.

This goes on for about five miles when we both get to a light to turn right. He's in front. It's a fast turn, and I see him take it pretty quick. All of a sudden, he loses the rear-end to the left, over-corrects to the right, and proceeds to slam over the center curb.

One used Porsche 968 conv - ~$20k?
One rear tire/wheel - $500
One alignment - $90
Seeing some moron try to show off with his new toy and fuck up - priceless. [:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Holy shit! That IS totally priceless! Wish I could have witnessed that myself. What a dumbass!

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
427 Posts
oh my god. Thats gotta be the worst and most embarrasing thing that could happen. Trying to hard and then screwing up, as you get to go by him and watch his face as he tallies up all the costs in his head. what a dumbass.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hahaha what an idiot!!! I too wish I could of seen the look on his face after that stupid stunt! [lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was looking down with the saddest face I have ever seen. I was going to stop and offer assistance, but it was one of those "leave me alone" [banghead] moments.

I can't imagine the tale he told his wife.

·
Registered
85 Posts
oh lord than youre really going to like the story i just posted up[:I][banghead]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

1 - 7 of 7 Posts