Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

Looks like it came straight out of Motor Trend![:D][thmsup]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You think so Gard? I was thinking it looked more like Road & Track.

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very nice pics, but no wonder people are complaning about brakes needing to be replaced after 10,000 miles[cheers]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mrman_3k

Very nice pics, but no wonder people are complaning about brakes needing to be replaced after 10,000 miles[cheers]

Yeah I heard about that too. The lady at the dealership told me a lot of G35 owners are having to have theirs replaced after 10-15K miles. I just had mine replaced and I have 35K on it. Guess I am a TAME driver! hehe

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
427 Posts
How can you already have 35k on your odometer, my god man where are you driving?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
great pics, donpalombella! [thmsup]

regarding the brakes... it's definitely true that they wear down quick and shed a lot of brake dust, but the car stops on a dime. I love it. Wish I wouldn't have to change pads so often, but I love the performance.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
97 Posts
Goodness don... who took these pictures? How are they so high-quality... and how did you take that one pic from the side while u were moving... was someone driving alongside or something? I need some high-quality pix like these...

nicely done [clapper]

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AznShodan

Goodness don... who took these pictures? How are they so high-quality... and how did you take that one pic from the side while u were moving... was someone driving alongside or something? I need some high-quality pix like these...

nicely done [clapper]

Thank you. They were taken by http://www.ameritech.net/users/mikessp/index.html. I was very happy with their quality.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
cool don, what did that set you back? the shots are great.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

It was $75 for a cd with 26 shots on it.

not bad at all! [thmsup]

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

That looks like $75 well spent!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Gard, did you notice the Z06 in the one shot?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts