Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a G35 and am extremely unhappy with the MPG. Live in the suburbs, normal driving routine, getting about 16 MPG. Anybody else?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The best I've gotten so far is 19.76 MPG. Somehow, I didn't race or even floor it on that tank of gas. [;)] It took great restraint.

G35 Coupe | Black | Graphite Leather | Prem. Audio | Areo | Performance

·
Registered
8 Posts
The mileage gets better with a bit of time. At 1800 miles, I'm around 18mpg in the city, and I've done as well as 33mpg on the highway.

It ain't a Civic.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
do a search. there are other threads here that talk about mileage.

I've gotten about 20-22mpg consistently. Even during breakin. (I'm currently somewhere over 2000 miles)

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I get about 18 around the city...not too bad considering the engine in this bad boy...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
197 Posts
you guyz are lucky, i only had it for 3 weeks and have 748 miles on it but my MPG was about 14 the first and that incredibly bad.

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Not sure what you guys are doing out there, but the worst I've gotten was 16.5, and that was the weekend I autocrossed. On average I get 18 city and 21 hwy and I'm constantly flooring it.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Shift at 2000-2500 rpm when doing casual driving. Use fifth and sixth liberally and see if that helps.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am averaging 16 MPG with 250 miles on.

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 9 of 9 Posts