Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey VQ, i just noticed the menu underneath 6mt, very nice, Hope i havent missed seeing it for too long but I like! Nice job!

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yeah, that's kind of a tease I guess! Now I'll be FORCED to finish up the remaining pages!

The front page is also going to be redesigned as well. I'm trying to keep everything here very quick loading, so you won't see too many fancy images or anything. Call us the google of forums!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Nice to see the site evolving... keep up the great work, VQ.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
keep the simplicity as you suggested of the front page and keep that cool top image =)

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by the way, i think the specs idea is really cool as well as the tech guide....i WANT MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Heh, thanks guys! I was hoping no one would get upset at the "tease" effect since the links aren't active yet.

Yeah, T, that's my favorite picture of the G, so that top image will be up there for a while [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

1 - 9 of 9 Posts