Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just occurred to me that there are a lot of newer regulars to this forum that have not submitted pictures for the Memeber Picture Gallery (GZire goes without saying but he's not new, the "Latin Sandwich" also comes to mind). You know, it's the only sticky at the top of the TOT Forum page.

I think it's time for you new post-whores and regulars to step up and show the rest of 6mt your mugs.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
ironrice said:
MSB for some reason you remind me of that guy in Office space.
Absolutely, my 6MT brotha...that's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that picture...only buzzed after a weekend of partying

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
He really does look like him...no wonder you get the lasies...shit who am I kidding, you don't get no ladies... :lol:

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
Navy ECMO said:
It just occurred to me that there are a lot of newer regulars to this forum that have not submitted pictures for the Memeber Picture Gallery (GZire goes without saying but he's not new, the "Latin Sandwich" also comes to mind). You know, it's the only sticky at the top of the TOT Forum page.

I think it's time for you new post-whores and regulars to step up and show the rest of 6mt your mugs.

WTF!

my name is smoke,

i refuse to be known as a piece of bread :x

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
SmokeG305 said:
Navy ECMO said:

WTF!

my name is smoke,

You're not part of the sandwich anymore anyways smoke! :roll: It's a Hexx/ggirl sandwich now! :wink: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Navy ECMO said:

WTF!

my name is smoke,

You're not part of the sandwich anymore anyways smoke! :roll: It's a Hexx/ggirl sandwich now! :wink: 8) :lol:

that wouldnt work :?

unless ggirl is a guy, or you're a girl :?

unless you turn it into a taco :evil: in that case, i'll stay out.

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Navy ECMO said:

WTF!

my name is smoke,

MMMMMMM!!! A Hexx/ggirl taco! Sounds good to me! :D

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Navy ECMO said:

WTF!

my name is smoke,

ok ok ok, lets settle this like the adults we are....

heads or tails? :twisted:

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Navy ECMO said:

WTF!

my name is smoke,

Nope! You already said that you'll stay out! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
SmokeG305 said:
Navy ECMO said:

WTF!

my name is smoke,

Nope! You already said that you'll stay out! :lol: :lol:

yeah i dont like tacos :evil: ewwwwwww

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
SmokeG305 said:
hey ck,

thats a nice pic. you guys look real happy together :wink: nice jersey lol
Thanks smoke :D I'm still bummed out that the Bucs released John Lynch (and only a season after I bought my jersey). :cry:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts