Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

761 - 777 of 777 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
With all the photos being posted in the "Sexiest Member" topic, I thought it was time to finally put a thread together that had all the pics together. Someone asked for a wallpaper earlier, but I'll give you one better: A scaling thread that grows and gets updated as I get more pics. If you really want a wallpaper, just scale the browser window as big as you can and take a screen shot.

I think I got everyone from the "Sexiest Member" thread -- but if I missed you or if you simply want to be added to the mix, email the photo to [email protected] I'll try to keep it updated and in alphabetical order. I'll put the update dates on the subject line so you'll know when to see if your photo has been added.

Thanks to beanie for making the IE-compliant version below. You rule! (*EDIT: No longer needed, :wee:)

One thing is very obvious here...there are way too many dudes. C'mon ladies, send those pics!

I'm surprised you Got em to give you pics!

Discount Auto Parts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
this is the first time i see this thread wow you fuckers might be lucky and ill contribute a little bit to this thread also :) j.k but ill throw up a pic or so

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Lefty, what are you... 12??
Umm, thanks I guess. But no I'm almost 21. When I'm not shaved I look my age and up when I'm shaved I look like I'm 15 or 12 as you pointed it out :( ... I'm insulted by your nef.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Cleaned up a lot of extra stuff here. Please keep the posts to pics. If you guys want to discuss something else, there are other threads for that.......... k-thanks.

761 - 777 of 777 Posts